RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATIONS
- MC/Visa/Amex/Discover cards are all accepted to hold reservations and as methods of payment.
- If you wish to pay by check or cash, 50% deposit must be received 2 weeks prior to your arrival to guarantee your room.
- Should you have a need to cancel or change your reservation, please contact us at 585-374-6719 at least 14 days in advance of your scheduled arrival to avoid a cancellation fee. Cancellation fees vary by time of year and number of nights booked. Off season and midweek cancels with less than 14 days notice are subject to a minimum of one night and a maximum of 100% penalty depending on our ability to rebook your room. All cancels are subject to a $25 charge. Cancels during high season or holiday weekends are subject to minimum 50% and maximum 100% of booking for cancels with less than 14 days notice depending on our ability to rebook your room. A portion of this charge may be used on a future stay. Call to discuss your options
CHECKING IN & CHECKING OUT
- Please use front door for check in.
- Parking is available at the rear of the house and on the street.
- Check in time is normally after 3PM. Let us know if you will be arriving after nightfall.
- Check out time is 11AM on weekends, Noon on Mondays.
FACILITIES & DINING
- The fireplaces are self contained and we will show you how to use them properly upon check in
- Please feel free to enjoy the front parlor with its pretty fire or help yourself to the reading library in the dining room.
- In our upstairs hallway outside your door is a microwave and small guest refrigerator and microwave popcorn for your enjoyment if you want to watch a movie in your room.
- Breakfast is optional for a modest fee. Please let us know upon booking if you wish to include breakfast and we will quote you a price. If you do choose to add breakfast to your stay please make us aware well in advance of any dietary restrictions and confirm those restrictions with us at time of checkin.
- Please call in advance to discuss availability to accommodate children.
- There is no smoking or open flame allowed in the guest rooms. If you are smokers, there are two lovely side porches where you can enjoy smoking outside.